Jimmy Carter has got a lot of nerve to say what he said about President Bush. Shall we quickly recap the consequences?
* Carter gave us the theocratic regime in Iran.
* Said regime took over our embassy and held 52 Americans hostage for 444 days.
* Said regime has sponsored numerous terrorist attacks over the years.
* Said regime now seeks nuclear weapons, and the current President of that country has openly declared his intention to destroy Israel and the United States.
* Certain elements of the armed forces under that regime are currently providing insurgents weapons, including explosively formed penetrators.
And he thinks Bush has been the worst foreign-policy President in history? Maybe he ought to look in the mirror.