Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Is this supporting the troops?

Austin Bay, Hedgehog Central, and a host of other blogs have the details on John Kerry's comments. I guess their idea of supporting the troops is to call them stupid and ignorant, oppose the mission they are on, and to deprive them of the intelligence they need by revealing the efforts of various agencies to track terrorists.

And Kerry's response to being called out on it is soooo Dixie Chicks. For these folks, it seems that freedom of speech means that they should not have to suffer the consequences of that speech.

Right. Sure.

Sorry, but I've been writing for Strategypage for a while. And some of my stuff has ticked people off. I deal with it, Senator Kerry, and you ought to be man enough to deal with the fact that people will have opinions about you running your mouth. I have no respect for people who can't take criticism when they dish out a lot of trash talk.

No comments: