Friday, June 09, 2006

This is too much...


Okay, it's important to get folks who run red lights. But I think we can all agree that this just goes too far (see the picture of the grossly misnamed "Officer Delicious" on the right, downloaded from the WFTV.com website). Even if it resulted in the city of West Palm Beach, Florida, netting $13,579 in its coffers for one 90-minute span, this is just way too much. I think I am going to have some very serious nightmares for a while.

I mean, this makes Helen Thomas look attractive by comparison. If the cops are clearing in excess of thirteen grand in a ninety-minute span, they can at least show some semblance of style... or something, rather than making me scramble for a picture of Jennifer Love Hewitt to get this kind of image out of my mind.

1 comment: